12/2/2013 4:13 pm  #1

STEVEN LEWIS' BING CROSBY INTERNET MUSEUM

Many subscribers to this board will remember with fondness the Internet Museum established by Steven Lewis and run by him in conjunction with the BCIM discussion forum.  The site was taken down some while ago though I was able to preserve some of the pages (accessed through the Fan World Portal above).

Some will know that Steven is back and I am sure that all will welcome the news. I have inserted a link to his new Museum pages on the brown banner above. Many of the pages are there again in their old form, though Steven tells me he has done some updating.  The museum has for a long time been a valuable resource for information and many thanks are due to Steven for being among the few who kept the flag flying. Steven has kindly added a link to this Forum. 

I have also added a permanent link on the banner to a Twitter page "Bing Crosby Constantly On Twitter". I am not a Twitter subscriber but this page allows access to all.  There are also a few clips featured. I do not know who runs it.

20/3/2013 8:07 am  #2

Re: STEVEN LEWIS' BING CROSBY INTERNET MUSEUM

Great news about Steven Lewis' website and also good to see that Bing Twitter page get some promotion. Well done! 

Board footera