05/11/2012 2:31 am  #1

Hello From Vancouver!

Hello everyone
I've been a long-time lurker on various Bing forums over the years and decided today to sign up here.  I'm 35, and my interest in Bing recently spiked skyward with the Mosaic boxed set.  Such a fantastic collection!

I'm an avid collector of Bing's music and I hope to pick the brains of the various experts on the forum over the coming weeks.  I look forward to chatting with you all.  If there are any other members in the Vancouver area, please get in touch!

Thanks,
Greg

05/11/2012 12:07 pm  #2

Re: Hello From Vancouver!

Greg wrote:

Hello everyone
I've been a long-time lurker on various Bing forums over the years and decided today to sign up here.  I'm 35, and my interest in Bing recently spiked skyward with the Mosaic boxed set.  Such a fantastic collection!

I'm an avid collector of Bing's music and I hope to pick the brains of the various experts on the forum over the coming weeks.  I look forward to chatting with you all.  If there are any other members in the Vancouver area, please get in touch!

Thanks,
Greg

Greg, welcome and it's great to see that you are no longer ''lurking'', and very encouraging that you have come up with some stimulating topics. I will attempt to set the ball rolling on responses in the relevant threads to your various postings, and I hope that others also may join in and share their knowledge on the interesting topics you raise.

Board footera