New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline

I joined the website Geni.com to do some geneology research, and I discovered that you can see if you are linked to famous people. I am related to Bing Crosby by 28 relatives. I guess I won't be going to any family reunions yet, but it's still cool.
It wouldn't let me copy the exact path showing relatives, but let me know and I'll try to send you the link showing the exact relatives...
David Lobosco → Bing Crosby
Bing Crosby is David Edward Lobosco's second great aunt's second cousin's wife's 6th great uncle's wife's 9th great nephew!
Last edited by Lobosco (01/10/2015 3:41 am)
Offline

I always thought you were Irish!
Offline
And Bob's your uncle! (As we say in the Commonwealth)