New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

I'm sure many visitors to this site use Youtube. There are many items of interest to us there, of records, and TV and a few movie clips, together with a very comprehensive batch of "V" Discs.
However I have come across this site, totally new to me, which has gathered a number of items together in a fairly well organised way.
Radio here
(Not much Bing that I can find but there are some guest appearances for example in Duffy's Tavern)
Records
Lots of Bing, though some titles and dates given are distinctly awry. Some radio clips rather than just records.
Movies here - lot of general interest here but of Bing we have "Two Plus Fours" "The Shining Future" "The Road To Hollywood" "All Star Bond Rally" with "Road To Bali" the only feature film, plus "My Favorite Brunette" Bob Hope with Bing as "guest"
TV here
Some Bing in the Variety Shows section.
All are easily downloadable.
Offline
There are some great Screen Guild Theatre shows starring Bing on the site. Well worth catching. I particularly like "Birth of the Blues" with Ginny Simms and Johnny Mercer in 1943.