New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline

'Little Drummer Boy': Who sings it better, Pentatonix or Bing Crosby and David Bowie?
You can hear two versions of "Little Drummer Boy" here
and vote on preferences.
So far voting has gone what in what I can only call the "correct" way.
There are also two other terrrible versions here -
- amidst a total of twelve Christmas Songs proclaimed as "The Worst Ever", a description which I believe is probably deserved, though I'm sure that many will have a few that they could add..
Offline

I never liked the song by anyone personally. Although sentimentally I like it by Bing.
Offline
I like Bing's version and Ringo's version!
Offline

Most people think the Harry Simeone Chorale were the first to record it, but I have read that the Jack Halloran Singers actually recorded it first, but their version was not released first.