New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline
A fun little number of Bing's that I enjoy is "Goodbye, My Lover, Goodbye" recorded with Bob Haggart and His Orchestra in 1947.
The CD version I have is on a cheap but marvelous little compilation called "Bing with A Swing".
Now I have no issues with surface noise on old recordings, and am plentiful aware many of the CD versions come from vinyl recordings, however on this particular recording, the vinyl I assume was not in best condition and the record clicks somewhat annoyingly throughout the song.
Is anyone aware of a "cleaner" version of this song and on where I might find it??
Many thanks
Offline

Kevin, In my view you can do no better than volume 45 of the Chronological series.
See this thread
And this for a listing