New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline
Is there a cd of Bing and all the recordlngs he did with Gary and his other sons?
Offline

Carmela,
I think that the short answer is "no"
You are really looking at two groups of songs - those sung as duets with Gary -
Play A Simple Melody
Moonlight Bay
When You And I Were Young, Maggie, Blues
What A Little Moonlight Can Do
Down By The Riverside
Cornbelt Symphony
The Call Of The South
Fatherly Advice
and the Christmas songs with various combinations of the boys.
Among these are
"The Snowman",
a medley "That Christmas Feeling"
"I'd Like To Hitch A Ride With Santa Claus"
To expand on this list search on each of the brothers in my listing here
For the CDs themselves, once you know what titles you really want, (given that they don't all appear on one CD), search on my listing at
but I suspect that among the more recent issues you will need to look at the Sepia THROUGH THE YEARS series particularly volumes 2, 4, 5 and 6 covering the Gary duets and
for the Christmas songs
THE CHRONOLOGICAL BING CROSBY VOLUME 51
BING CROSBY - THE VOICE OF CHRISTMAS from MCA
CHRISTMAS WITH BING from Pickwick (though this is now quite old) are potential candidates.
You could also of course try searching the likes of amazon both for names and titles.
If you find any CD that covers them all, please tell me, but I do not know of one..
I must point out also that the boys also appeared on the radio shows and some songs they participated in have appeared on various CD issues drawn from those shows.
Offline
Richard, Thanks for your help! I keep you very busy here. Anyway, I know I have most of these and I have a cd or cassette that someone made me of the Crosby Boys. I just thought that maybe there might be a cd out there somewhere with Bing and his boys, complete recordings. Anyway, there should be.