New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October of 2027!
Offline
Are these 2 cd's worth buying? I was thinking about getting them.
Offline

48blonde wrote:
Are these 2 cd's worth buying? I was thinking about getting them.
Very worth while, provided you have not got the "Chronological " and "Through The Years" series, the latter also from Sepia, because there is inevitable duplication.
"Good and Rare" vols 1 & 2 were issued before it was known that Sepia would be continuing with the Chronological series (under the new title "Through The Years" ) and could be said to include some of the choicest neglected tracks from the period from 1949 to 1955, covered by the Chronological CDs from Volume 48 to "Through The Years" Volume 9.
Offline
Richard, I have the Jonzos and Through the Years. Thanks for youe help.