Yesterday 5:37 am  #1


Primary Wave New Christmas Release

Hi all,

I was going to play some Bing off of Spotify as I went to sleep, but then I found that Primary Wave released a new single of “Jingle Bells” and “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” The former is from a Christmas Sing With Bing broadcast and the latter, I believe comes from a Chesterfield program, but I may be misremembering at the moment. At the very least, it is the version on Sony’s 2013 Christmas With Bing! album. There are also new listings of the deluxe version of Christmas Gems coming to vinyl. It probably won’t be for another 8-12 hours until a press release or social media post of some kind is released. At the very least I’d keep an eye out on the news, and at the very least, a few more recordings became accessible for streaming audiences.


Sing a song of sunbeams, let the notes fall where they may, sing a song of sunbeams in a light fantastic way.
 

Board footera

Spread the word about CROSBY FAN WORLD http://crosbyfanworld.boardhost.com