New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

I posted twelve more tracks from the Kraft Music Hall radio show from 1938-1939. I also created a playlist for all of the KMH songs I have uploaded so far so you can check it out here:
Also, if you use Archive.Org - I uploaded the recordings there. It just takes about 12 hours for them all to upload, you can check it out here:
Last edited by Lobosco (25/1/2020 8:05 pm)
Offline
I enjoyed those selections from KMH. Old favourites which appealed to me included 'Penny Serenade', 'S'posin' and 'Over the Rainbow'. Two songs were new to me: 'The Right Kind Of Love' and 'Hey Mabel, Wait For Me' which I'd guess was written early in the 20th century. Thanks for the music.
Offline

Graham Pascoe wrote:
I enjoyed those selections from KMH. Old favourites which appealed to me included 'Penny Serenade', 'S'posin' and 'Over the Rainbow'. Two songs were new to me: 'The Right Kind Of Love' and 'Hey Mabel, Wait For Me' which I'd guess was written early in the 20th century. Thanks for the music.
I'll keep uploading them. Out of the new bunch I uploaded, I was surprised to hear Bing sing "If I Didn't Care". I didn't know he ever sang it until I dug through the recordings.