14/11/2016 1:22 pm  #1

Will say Goodbye soon

Dear Crosby Friends, I will be leaving the computer world soon. I will still be with the club and get my BING mag as always. I will miss this site the most. Happy and Healthy Holidays to you all! Carmela

Peace and Love! 

15/11/2016 11:23 am  #2

Re: Will say Goodbye soon

48blonde wrote:

I will be leaving the computer world soon. I will still be with the club and get my BING mag as always. I will miss this site the most. Happy and Healthy Holidays to you all! Carmela

Carmela, I'm sure we will all miss you. You have been an active supporter of this forum through your postings and I for one will be very sorry to see you go. Computers came quite late into my life but I cannot now imagine a life without them.

Best Wishes. 

15/11/2016 5:10 pm  #3

Sorry to see you leave us Carmela as I will miss our little teet-a-teets.
Keep playing and listening and watching our man.
Early Merry Christmas greetings to you and family.
Bingcerely, Ron

16/11/2016 4:33 am  #4

Carmela,

It has been many a moon since we trod the halls of Hofstra together. Meeting you and so many others back then is still one of the highlights of my Bing involvement and life in general. I hope that someday, somehow, you will be back on the internet again. In any event, is has been a pleasure to share Bing with you at Hofstra, on the Bing Crosby Internet Museum, and here on Crosby Fan World.

Jim Kukura

16/11/2016 1:20 pm  #5

Richard, Ron and Jim, Thanks so much for the kind words. Jim, Hofstra was the best! I only wish I was there longer. I had a great time, meeting you and many fans, Kathryn and other Bing Biggies. I thank you all for your help and knowledge not only on Bing things but life. God Bless you all!

Peace and Love! 

16/11/2016 9:44 pm  #6

Hi Lee! I missed you! Glad to see you are back! And Thank you for the many Great memories and Great discussions!

Peace and Love! 

24/11/2016 7:05 am  #7

Archiefit wrote:

.  This board seems extremely quiet.  Don't people talk here?  I notice people are reading but everyone is mum when it comes to yappin' it up.   What's a board for if people are only going to read and keep their thoughts to themselves.  I thought a message board was for like minded people to talk to each other.  Why is everyone so quiet here?   I feel like shouting to wake everyone up.

A valid point, Lee. The active posters number no more than a dozen or so. It would be very nice if the reluctant majority would come forward, whether to share news, ask questions, divulge information, and generally join in the discussion.

26/11/2016 2:33 am  #8

What did you say Lee - I wasn't listening! LOL

Board footera