04/10/2014 12:50 pm  #1

Leeds meeting

Now at Weetwood Hall awaiting our BING meeting and catching up with old friends.

04/10/2014 3:35 pm  #2

Re: Leeds meeting

We are here too.

05/10/2014 5:12 am  #3

Have a great day, everyone. I'll be with you in spirit..!

05/10/2014 6:21 am  #4

Great dinner party last night with Ken Barnes, Bob Phillips, Perry Huntoon, Ron Field, Matthew Long, Ken Shaw and Michael Crampton plus partners and wives.

05/10/2014 8:01 am  #5

Looking forward to the business of the day with either kick-off or tee off at 1.00pm and the serious stuff at 2.00pm.
Looking forward to hearing both Bob and Ken and of course others.
Viva le Bing,

06/10/2014 8:04 am  #6

We had a very good meeting yesterday. A packed agenda with the main speakers being Ken Barnes, Bob Phillips and Perry Huntoon. A lovely meal with nice people as always. We look forward to next year.

07/10/2014 10:44 pm  #7

My dear wife has not been a Bing fan, but, however she was sporting a "I love Bing" button on her jumper. This was because Anita told of my having trouble waking up after open heart surgery last December and that it was because of hearing Bing singing that I awoke and now she is forever grateful to Bing.

Once again another great weekend by Malcolm and Michael and once again catching up with old friends and sadly some couldn't make it.

09/10/2014 2:03 pm  #8

While at the meeting there was a large group of people, all in costume, for an Emmerdale event.
It was mentioned that they were going to be there again next year.
Anyway I contacted Stevie Pollard and penciled in our room for 2015.
She has written back to say that Emmerdale will be there the w/e after us.
Anyway I suggest that anyone intending to attend next year's meeting should put in a penciled reservation now as I would like to think that 2015 our numbers will be up seeing that will number 50.
Just a thought. All one has to do now is to keep pumping air!

Board footera