11/9/2014 2:52 pm  #1

One of my favorite "YouTube" clips

If you go to Google and type in "Wild 1931 Party" you will get a short clip for one of Uncle Bing's very first appearances on film. Although he's only on for a little over a minute, and he's not even in the credits, it's magic! Enjoy!

11/9/2014 3:06 pm  #2

Re: One of my favorite "YouTube" clips

hcrosby19 wrote:

If you go to Google and type in "Wild 1931 Party" you will get a short clip for one of Uncle Bing's very first appearances on film. Although he's only on for a little over a minute, and he's not even in the credits, it's magic! Enjoy!

Or even watch it here

Thank you, Howard for identifying this to us. Links to Yutube and others are available on the board - the ribbon across the top of the area where you draft a message has the icons.

The film is "Reaching For The Moon" shown in most references as dating from 1930. 
Bing played Bing,  whilst the stars were Douglas Fairbanks and Bebe Daniels.

Last edited by Richard Baker (11/9/2014 3:19 pm)

11/9/2014 8:18 pm  #3

Another one of my favorite"YouTube" clips is the Bing/Mary Martin duet on "Wait Till the Sun Shines Nellie". Maybe the very best duet in the history of the movies.....

12/9/2014 7:06 am  #4

hcrosby19 wrote:

Another one of my favorite"YouTube" clips is the Bing/Mary Martin duet on "Wait Till the Sun Shines Nellie". Maybe the very best duet in the history of the movies.....

Tremendous timing - and I love Bing's "scatting".
With Bing, a first class partner raised the game of both.

12/9/2014 10:21 am  #5

Here's another Great one. I hope I did this right. 

Peace and Love! 

12/9/2014 10:23 am  #6

and another. 

Peace and Love! 

Board footera