11/4/2014 9:36 pm  #1

Huge Collection of Kathryn Crosby and Bing Crosby Collection ($4,000)

Hi All.  I am from Texas and worked a job down in West Columbia, Texas.  I was looking for reclaimed wood and stumbled upon a family friend of the Crosby Family who offered me a cool box of memorabilia.  

Edit: 

I have finally been offered a couple bids from other sites.  I am removing the world series tickets from the collection but I was offered $2,000 for the Kathryn Crosby contract and $2000 for the Kathryn Crosby and the Bing Crosby hand written letters.  If someone would like to offer more, I have been allowed by the two bidders to extend the final date until the end of the month.  

Kathryn Crosby's contract with paramount pictures

2 letters for talent agents at MGM to Kathryn

1 letter hand written by Bing Crosby to Kathryns parents thanking them for their hospitality.

Several letters from Kathryn and Bing to Kathryns parents talking about trips, daily life and family

Over 30 pics of Kathryn and family.  10 or so negatives.  Cant tell whats on them.

2 love letters to Kathryn from boys before Bing

1 set of grades from UT for Kathryn

1 Honorary Deputy Certificate from Tarrant County for Kathryn Crosby.

1 Letter from Harry Crosby

Other odds and ends

Newspaper clippings from Kathryn Crosbys column.

Several other letters from and to Kathryn and her family.

5 letters from military men addressed to Kathryn

Again, all bids can be emailed to bjiosolutions@gmail.com and must include your bid, full name, phone number and email address.  You may call me with any questions.  Please leave a message if you do not get through to me.  I work in some small towns.

Josh
Cell: 936-900-5957

****These items were knowingly sold by the family to their neighbor.  None of the items are offensive or intrusive, but give a unique history into the life of Kathryn and Bing Crosby.  

Last edited by joshnper (15/4/2014 12:22 am)

14/4/2014 2:31 am  #2

Re: Huge Collection of Kathryn Crosby and Bing Crosby Collection ($4,000)

14/4/2014 2:32 am  #3

14/4/2014 2:34 am  #4

14/4/2014 2:39 am  #5

Board footera