New members are ALWAYS welcomed. If you are having any problems signing up or logging into the board, please contact me at davidlobosco@yahoo.com.
THE "RENT" FOR THIS BOARD HAS NOW BEEN PAID THROUGH October 22, 2026.
Offline

109!!!
But we can still enjoy the voice ranging from light and youthful to rich and mature from all those years. 1926 right through to 1977.
Offline
Thought we might have an annoucement re new issues from BCE today but nothing so far.
Offline
My brother-in-law is 82 today and his Mum died this day in 2003.
Just heard that British ex-golfer Peter Oosterhuis was born on this day in London in 1948.
It's all happening.
Offline
Playin' me some Bing on the turntable tonight for sure! Happy Birthday, Bing.
Offline
Going back to Malcolm's post, that very tantalising... Do you know something we don't..?!
Offline
No, I know nothing unfortunately! I had noticed that BCE usually announced things on May 3 and Oct. 14 and hoped that there might be something.
Offline
Oh well, I'll just keep checking the BCE home-page...