29/4/2023 9:55 pm  #1

I am making USB drives with music I like.

I put Jonzos  and Through the Years. What are other ones I should put? I want to play them on my radio when I get my new bike. I had to order adult tricycle because my knees are bad from Graves Disease. Just think I use to be a champ on a bicycle. Racing and jumping ramps. Now I am back on a 3 wheeler!

01/5/2023 3:46 am  #2

Re: I am making USB drives with music I like.

I’d say maybe some of the Crosby Archive albums, or even the SEPIA radio sets from the past few years? At least you could ride a bike, I never learned how to…!

Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven.

02/5/2023 1:46 am  #3

Ha! Ha! I'll teach you! Thanks for choices!

02/5/2023 11:26 am  #4

I agree that the Sepia radio songs have the most variety. I also still go back to Bing's United Artist Sessions for a great overview of his later material.

02/5/2023 9:23 pm  #5

I decided to put bits of 30's and 40''s and next one will be Sepia radio show songs. I got the wrong bike in the mail. Now I have to contact seller to have fedex pick it up. How I wound up!

05/5/2023 10:28 am  #6

I really like early 30’s songs. Seem to have such feeling and Bing was the Grand Master of that.

09/5/2023 2:59 pm  #7

Ron Field wrote:

I really like early 30’s songs. Seem to have such feeling and Bing was the Grand Master of that.

I agree. Bing's voice on the early 1930s songs was nearly operatic! I need to listen to that decade again. I've been listening to the late 1940s Bing lately.

Board footera