04/2/2011 9:27 pm  #1

Kathryn Crosby

Does anyone have any updates on how Kathryn Crosby is doing? I haven't heard anything about her condition since December. I hope she is doing better.

05/2/2011 8:04 am  #2

Re: Kathryn Crosby

The latest news is that Kathryn is doing very well, surprising her doctors and surgeons.  She is at one of her homes, with a part-time nurse, and has started receiving ‘guests’.  Her friends are starting to visit in order to play cards with her, and she’s quite excited at how well 2010 turned out for Bing Crosby Enterprises as the Bing/Bowie duet on iTunes was downloaded tens of thousands of times.  She’s also getting back involved in planning the 2011 BCE activities, including a very revamped website. So, the ‘old’ Kathryn is starting to roar back!

05/2/2011 6:53 pm  #3

I'm sure all who visit here will be pleased to see this report and would like to extend their continued wishes for a full and rapid recovery.

06/2/2011 6:44 pm  #4

I did send Kathryn a 'Get Well' card and Christmas card but haven't heard anything back at all.
When Bing got sick in 70's I sent him a card and I did receive a 'thank you' card from him.

Board footera